12 Days of Cakes: Pound Cake with Caramel Icing Day 5
Date - December 8, 2017 / Author - Connie / Category - Cakes, Frosting
12 Days Of Cakes: Pound Cake with Caramel Icing Day 5
http://buy-generic-clomid.com/buy_generic_clomid_tablets.html Pound Cake is a cake we always had during the holidays. It is a simple recipe of butter, sugar, eggs, flour and milk. Pound cake is dense but also a moist tender cake to eat.
Some Facts About Pound Cake
- Pound cake received it name due to each ingredients weight at least or close to a pound. As time progress and with invention of baking powder and baking soda, recipes changed to give more tender and moist pound cake.
- Pound cake does not need refrigeration. It can stay at room temperature for at least week.
- Pound cake is a great birthdays cake.
- Pound cake is versatile cake where just about any icing can be used from chocolate, caramel, vanilla
- Pound cake is best served with ice cream and or fruit compote.
Need help with your holiday baking. Order our Pound Cake or other cakes off our menu.